We have seen it many times and all agencies recognize it:
A campaign sees the light of the day. Months of hard work and big investments. Then it breaks and the agency is in the middle of an inferno.
Who arranges? Who are we calling? Who is responsible? How do we fix? Now! Quickly!
“We can’t afford an hours downtime!”
At the same time as you’re pumping out media purchases for large amounts, the campaign itself is down – or works like crap. You’re paying to get traffic, and the traffic goes to a dead end. Of course, the agency can spin it later: “The campaign was such a success that the servers got down”.
It’s to save the face, in the only way it goes. In fact, it is the poor planning and bad choice of campaign hosting that is the problem. Most of the budget went to the media, a lot to production, but then the delivery was left to chance.
A better campaign hosting
Your campaign should convert. When it becomes a success and and it pours in visitors you should celebrate, not panic over that your campaign site is down and you need to look for panic solutions to keep it going. It’s our job is to ensure that your campaign hosting is best in class. Rackfish has worked with agencies and major brands all over the world and we have experience of running really big campaigns. We do this in a smart way through high quality and good planning.
- Rackfish has a long reference list. We know Campaign Hosting.
- We have lots of overcapacity in our facilities ready for your campaign
- Rackfish doesn’t overbook, so it’s okay if someone else has a good campaign at the same time – you will not experience any downtime
- Our platform is extremely redundant, everything is at least doubled. It holds!
- We monitor and act. 24/7, all year round.
- Our technicians solve problems if they appear
- With World leading CDN you get super secure and fast delivery all over the world (or the country you need)